Rick Parma Entertainment
DJ Singer Saxophonist and BAND LEADER!
#1 Rated by LA Weekly
With 30 years of experience, Rick is a dedicated wedding professional. Rick services the entire state of California, Las Vegas and Arizona.
Remove all the headache from making your entertainment choices.
Rick assures that the musical entertainment for your wedding will be PERFECT.
RICK COVERS EVERYTHING!
- Ceremony: Background music, processionals, recessionals, candle lighting music, special songs
- Cocktail Hour: Background music, live performance singing, and saxophone playing.
- Grand Entrance: Emcee, and selected music
- Dinner: Background music, live performance singing, and saxophone playing.
- Special Songs: First-Dance, Father-Daughter, Mother-Son, Bouquet & Garder Toss
- Dance Party: DJs all the current and pre-requested songs selected by the bride and groom
- #1 PARTY BAND IN SOCAL: Available option of 4-8 piece band
All services include Professional PA systems with wireless mics for speeches and party lighting. (Staging and lighting for events over 800 people are additional)
Rick is available to receive your phone calls, text messages or emails at any time.
Additional outside services: Orchestral instrumentalists, Decorators, Florists, Magicians, Dancers, Photographer, and Photo Booths, Lighting, Dance floors and just about any other needed service.
Read the article by LA Weekly. CLICK HERE
REVIEWSThank you again for the great music for our venue. The variety in your music is incredible. Everyone old and young loved you! You are such a talent, we will defiantly be calling you again soon. Love, Love, Love it
Pat Avalos - Los Angeles, CAI wish to thank you for the incredible performance which you delivered at my wedding in the summer of June 2016..My wife loved all the songs you sang. My guests are wowed by your Saxophone solos. You made our day memorable. Fantastic job Rick
Mark Ituah - Corona, CAI highly recommend Rick Parma for anyone wanting a great musical vibe for your event... YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!Jeff Merrill - Corona, CA Rick Parma...sax man, band leader & MC extraordinaire... & a very cool dude!! T Jirovsky - Ojai, CA I'm so glad I chose Rick Parma to DJ my wedding. I had seen him at my sister's 40th birthday party and knew right away I had to have him for my reception. When he sings, you think it's a recording. It's that good. Everyone enjoyed his sax playing, and he did an amazing job playing requests and being the MC. I would definitely recommend him and will use him again for any future events. Dawn Vellema - Los Angeles, Ca